Saturday, August 27, 2011

No. 17 *temporarily last post for now*

Another post to go before I stop blogging again :D
This incident happen to Thean Leng and me yesterday.
It's freaking SCARY!!
My legs were trembling when i drove back home

Yesterday after tuition, as usual I fetch Thean Leng back home
On the way, we saw some nice view nearby her house.
Thus, we decided to take some pictures of it..
When I was turning to right, one van right behind me drove very near to my side
And he look out from his window
At first, I was like "WTF?!! Why drive till so near to my car?"
So, i just drove to second lane to let him pass
BUT! He didn't.
He followed my car.
I was like "I turn here you turn here. I turn there you turn there"
But, I just ignore him

Before I fetch Thean Leng back to her house, we went further into her housing area cause wanna have better picture of the view
When I turn into the wrong lane *dead end*,
I realised the van IS FOLLOWING ME FROM JUST NOW UNTIL I TURN INTO THE WRONG LANE!!
He asked me stop and I was so blur and confused.
Luckily, Thean Leng ask me to faster drive away.
I quickly drove off and went to the police station
We almost cried :'(
We were so scare till don't know what to do..
We just use another road to fetch Thean Leng back home..
Luckily, we went to snap more pictures
Otherwise, that bloody man knows Thean Leng's house

After that, I quickly drove back home
When ever I saw any WHITE VAN
I will feel scare
Can't really concentrate in driving too
Even reach my own housing are..
I called my mum to open the gate for me :(

I won't forget this day..


Quote for a day:
When something goes wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the things that are still going right.


Goodbye my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment