Saturday, August 27, 2011

No. 16

I'm back to blog.. :D
Just feel lazy to switch on computer nowadays
Because my days are fully occupied with HOMEWORK
*Mathematics*
End up checking Facebook using handphone nia :(

Now finally I can find some time to blog
Hehe..

Hmm..
Got new phone last Sunday
Thanks to dad
And mum too *for not grumbling*
Let's see what phone that I use before :D

#1
*last for 4yrs*
*currently is my mum's phone*

#2
*last for 2yrs*

#3
*last for 1 yrs*
*with my own money xD*

#4
*borrowed from friend. Not mine. And not this colour too*

#5
*my current phone *

Love my new phone although I'm not used to the touch screen system yet :D


Quote for a day:
They say people can't live without love... Well... I really thing oxygen is more important.


No comments:

Post a Comment