Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Day~

It's end of Friday.
New day. New beginning. New story.

Nothing much too say about today cause nothing special happen.
Went to school like usual and I bought Nasi Lemak for my classmates.
Sponsor by Pn Ooi. Thanks teacher <3
After school, Thean Leng and I got tuition to attend.
Is damn freaking tired =.="

But yet, I'm here to blog :D

Let's talk about Thursday.
Thean Leng and I stay back to finish up homework instead of studying and went for a movie with Cui Yee and Wendy
Supposely watching Rise of The Planet of The Apes at 4.00pm
But we were late cause my friends thought the movie start at 4.30pm.
Oh well.. Ain't our luck to watch from beginning :(

But still, the movie is worth watching
For those who haven't watch this movie yet, you should watch it.
The ape is cute *when small*


Name : Caesar :D


Summary of this story : Caesar wanted a home but bring trouble to human kind.


Next movie that I'm going to watch is GLEE :D


Quote for a day :

Don't choose the one who is precious to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment