Saturday, August 20, 2011

No. 15

I'm back after few days
Was busy and kinda lack lazy to blog
Furthermore, I have no idea what to blog :D

Today, as usual, BUSY BUSY and BUSY
with MATHEMATICS
It's getting harder and harder now
*cry*
Anyone can help me?
Haiz..
Was trying for hours for the very 1st question and I give up at last
Better study other subject than wasting time cracking my head
Seriously, this is the 1st time I feel dizzy whenever I'm doing Maths homework
Never felt that before
Oh well~


Gave up Maths and study Chemistry instead
BUT, was confused for the whole chapter and I think, nothing went into my brain :(
GOD~
STPM Trials is starting on 13 September 2011
And I didn't finish doing revision for even one chapter for any subject
Damn~


p/s: I wanna watch movie :D





Quote for a day :
There's always going to be those awkward moments when you walk past someone and remember the time you once had.



No comments:

Post a Comment