Sunday, August 14, 2011

NO. 12

Hmm.. What shall I blog today?
Let's talk about one of my classmates birthday :D

Born on 1st of July
Name : Cheah Chin :D

Birthday Girl :D

We planned the surprise celebration a week before the birthday
At first, no one willing to come as that day is Hari Jaya Waris which mean no teachers will be teaching for the day
But, after we manage to persuade them, they "willing" to come. LOL
*feel like forcing them. Sorry*

Let's see what pictures I have some more

A group picture of us :)


The boys and birthday girl :)


The girls and birthday girl :)


Delicious chocolate cake :D


Lee Jing try to kill me with birthday cake's knife LOL


Before the celebration, i took some pictures of my friends. They are very hardworking xD

Thean Leng doing her homework in Magazine room while I'm doing magazine stuff

The boys so hardworking hor? xD

Accidentally snap diok Sir close his eyes. Seems like he is sleeping LOL

Wendy hardworking lo..xD

Cui Yee not bad too :D


p/s: The pictures' arrangement are not in order. Oppss. I lazy to rearrange xD
And I know is too late to post this. But whatever :D

Quote for a day :
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."





No comments:

Post a Comment