Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No. 13

Gonna blog although it's time for me to sleep LOL
*I'm addicted to blogging already although I'm SUPER lazy*

Went to see dentist in early the morning and I skipped school till before recess
*Yippee*
My teeth were in bad condition
So when the dentist clean my teeth, it is SUPER DUPER pain and bleed a lot :(
*Ouch*
And my doctor gave me another appointment date to wash my teeth AGAIN!

I was like unable to move my jaws as it will affect my teeth and cause pain
So, when I speak, me myself feel so weird XD
Reached school at around 10.40am and my schoolmates were like "Eh, you just come a?"
HAHA~!
And, the funny thing is some friends in PAB said "Eh, you come lor!"
And I said "Ya" xD

Went home early and feel hungry cause didn't eat since breakfast
But unfortunately, I was unable to chew due to the pain on my teeth
Thus, I just "cincai" bite and swallow :(

But now, I feel better already.. :)
Gonna enjoy my food for tomorrow :D

And now, I shall stop here and SLEEP :D

Quote for a day :
A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment