Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No. 14

Nothing much for today
Manage to get some time to blog here
Busy with school's homework especially MATHEMATICS!!
Argghh~!
Seriously need more time to catch up with my miserable life
*Although I have time to blog. Opps*

Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a moment ago
Start from beginning is so damn much different from the movie
For instance, in movie supposely Hermione is the one who pluck Harry's hair and put in Polyjuice Potion
But in the book, stated that Harry volunteer to pluck his hair and put it in LOL
Well, somehow the story in the book is much more details than the movie :D


I'm a fan of this movie :D

Gonna stop blogging now and continue my movie :)
Nights!

Quote for a day:
I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you.




No comments:

Post a Comment