Thursday, December 20, 2012

32. The making of Tang Yuan ♥

We managed to make "tang yuan" at our hostel!
I went to buy those ingredients after my class during the afternoon.
Went for badminton game with my friends before we start doing our "tang yuan"
Joyce came over my hostel to do those "tang yuan" and she's expert in that.

We start by doing the sugar water first by using pandan leaf and sugar.
Then, we start doing the dough and the "tang yuan"

#the dough by Joyce

#preparing the dough

My friends were so excited to start doing those "tang yuan" as they never tried before :D


#tang yuan

#Lina with her big size tang yuan

#Tiqa with her tang yuan

#the outcome with different sizes and shapes

Everyone is having fun and I definitely will remember today. 20122012


p/s: Sharing is caring 

No comments:

Post a Comment