Sunday, December 16, 2012

28: UniMAP

Got myself stuck in UniMAP for degree course and is BUSINESS course
p/s: I hate it!
And it is for 3 years.. :(

Alright, let me show you how I survived here since September 2012
As new intake, we need to attend MSK for one week.
It's freaking boring as there's no activities other than talks!
Talk and talk and talk.
All of us keep sleeping during those talks due to lack of sleep.
Imaging we need to wake up early in the morning like 5am and only get to sleep at 1am?
OMG!

#during MSK 


Nothing much to say about MSK
Cause it all about giving talks
Boring~

Well, started my class at PPIPT
My Monday schedule is from 8am to 4pm
Tuesday schedule is from 8.30am to 6pm
Wednesday schedule is from 8am to 2pm
Thursday schedule is from 8am to 4.30pm
Friday has no class

Kinda pack for me and gotta get use to it
But Sem1 is gonna end soon
Which mean FINAL is coming REAL SOON!!!
OhNo!

Well, I better start now before its too late :(
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment