Sunday, December 16, 2012

29. Blood Donation

Woke up early in the morning due to Blood Donation event at KKI Simpang Empat.
Excitedly went down with my housemates and end up failed to donate blood.
The officer said my blood pressure is too low.
I was like "erm..ok"

Patricia was having same situation with me but she was due to anemia
Sad :(

We end up waiting the rest of our housemates to finish up their donation process.
Seeing those big long needle makes me feel scare even it's not me who gonna donate blood.
But I don't have the chance.

I wanted to donate blood and not just that. I wanted to donate organs as well but I had no chance to apply for it yet
Well, I shall wait for the chances ^^

Alright, it's time to say bye and start studying already. Mathematics Test 2 is on tomorrow and I haven't start anything yet. Gotta go now.. Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment