Saturday, December 17, 2011

No 22 [Trip to KL ♥~Part 1]

Aloha!!
I'm back here~
Anyone miss me? xD

*I have nothing to say about my STPM. Just one word.. Haiz.. And wish for the BEST :)*

Kay..
Lets start with my trip to KL.. Wee~~

Day 1 [suppose to be night]

Reached K.Lumpur yesterday night around 11.15pm
Freaking tired -.-
Trying to sleep early but end up talking with my cousin till don't know what time..opps

Day 2

Woke up early morning to go walk around KL


#get ready to hit the malls


Start our early day at Sungei Wang with my parents and cousins ♥
Walk around while waiting for my another cousins..
Around 12.00pm we met with my cousins and their mum..
Went and had our lunch.. Full~~

Next, we went walked around Pavillion [It's nearby]
Saw a lot of bears of different design from different country


#with 3 bears of different countries



#with Korea bear



#with Malaysia bear


Before we snap pictures with those bear, we went in Pavillion and was amazed with the design of the mall
It was damn nice


#dad and mum ♥



#we, cousins



# we girls ♥



#dad and mum again



#reflection of us



#kelly and me



#eric and me



#a random pic of me


Next, we went to KLCC
*the place that I went whenever I go KL -.-

Just walk around and doing nothing xD


#they wanted to snap with that shop's name



#san francisco coffee ♥..thx to kelly jie


After hanging around in KLCC, we went back
BUT we miss out snaping pictures with those cosplay people :(

During night, we went to Petaling Street
It's freaking hot and crowded...
Nothing much to say about here
BUT who ever that are going to Petaling Street, IS A MUST TO TRY THEIR ASAM LAKSA.. Yummy ♥

Oh Well~
That's all for this two days

No comments:

Post a Comment