Sunday, September 25, 2011

No 21 [Trip to Penang]

Today I suppose to go and watch movie with a bunch of my friends
Johnny English Reborn
But due to some problem, I ppk last minutes
Sorry :(

I wanna watch this~~


Let me post about my trip with my cousin to Penang..
Err.. about "a century" ago LOL
-Old post-

Went to Queensbay around 4.00pm
Just to bring my cousin walk around Queens
We enjoyed our time there
We bought drinks from Chatime... Wee~~
And went in Country's Tid-Bits & Candies Cottage
Guess what?
We ate a lot of junk food there BUT we did buy some
Hehe~

Pictures taken in Queens

#1
-snap picture with my cousin-

#2
-cola worms!!-

#3
-Chatime :D-

#4
-as usual, ME!!-

After that, we went round Penang and had dinner at Town Steamboat
Wah!!
Damn full le..
Everyone give up except me
Hiak hiak hiak~~
Ate till bloated
Hehe~~
Pictures at Town Steamboat

#1
-our table-

#2
-candid shot-

#3
-me again. with icecream-

Got to stop here
Continue my blog tomorrow
Nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment