Thursday, May 6, 2010

BATA's workers + Hui Ern + Khairul's outing

hmm..
Where should I start?
Okay..
Here we go
Early in the morning I went to fetch Hui Ern and went to the school together
But before that I went to the petrol station and photostated shop first
Then we met Pn Chew so we had a nice talk with her
We met Mr Goh as well
He and Pn Chew gave us a lot of advices about studies
Thanks~

Then we met Chong Cheen in Maybank opposite my school
He wanted to make a Debit Card which he need his parents' signature
So sadly to say he can't make it..
Sad~~ HEHE

They waited for me as I wanted to open a new account in Maybank and make a Debit Card
I can make Debit Card without parents' signature cause I'm 18 years old already
Hehe~

We went to pacific straight away after I've done with my stuff
Unfortunately I forget to return the library's books which the deadline is TOMORROW~~~ AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz~

3 of us met Izza and Khairul and we had our lunch together
Pity Izza had to struggle to finish up her burger
Then we went and played bowling while waiting for Fiqa and Ira
Damm slow la they..
Hehe
When they came , we had our second game
Having funs~~

We watched Iron Man 2
Kinda nice not bad
Then after the movie, I went to buy handbag and i bought it at last.
Hehe
Hmm.. We had hard decision to make once we talk about food
Taking long time to decide where to eat there
So, we decided to go there first and then only decide
But sadly, once we reached there, it's rain heavily
End up we ate in Seoul Garden Having fun eating steamboat~~
Guess what..Hui Ern and Chong Cheen are the smallest size among us but yet they can eat more than all of us..WOW!!
And they claimed that there are not full!!!!
Zzzzzz!!!
When we went back home, I drop by Pacific AGAIN to buy cake for my mum which I had forgotten earlier
So, I just leave my car and went with Hui Ern
But when we came out, we can't find my car!!
Thanks to Chong Cheen to drive away and "MATI ENGINE" while driving..
Well, he said almost but still MATI ENGINE
Hehe~~
After I fetched Fiqa and Ira back, I let Chong Cheen to drive my car
First impression, DANGEROUS!!
He don't know how to control my car's stereng and he drove very near to the side of the road
Well, I'm still safe ^^
After I drop him, I let Hui Ern drove back her home
First impression, better than Chong Cheen,
Not really know how to change gear [my car is manual car and i have to change for her..hehe], she almost banged a car, she almost hit the yellow-black stone[or what ever it named] at the road side and sadly to say...SHE DON'T KNOW LEFT AND RIGHT!!!
Sad Sad Sad~~
Well, thank God I can safely reach home after I drop her which my car still in good condition..>.<
Haha..
Well, my car in good condition but my ears aren't
My mum keep scolding me once I step inside the house
Haiz..
My mum actually doesn't allowed to drive anymore cause I always went back late once I go out..
So guys, it's your turnSSSSSSSSSSSS to fetch me already ^^

2 comments:

  1. hahhahah...gila a...v njoyd ourslf too much a..hehh

    ReplyDelete
  2. What EHEM all?i dunno what u mean...>.<

    and how can i drive more dangerous if Ern almost bang stuff?

    ReplyDelete