Thursday, May 6, 2010

06/05/2010 [Thursday]

In the morning, nothing much I can do at home
Plan to go to MPSP to pay the "saman" *SAD*
But end up didn't go cause
First I don't kow where the place is
Second, if I'm going I need to rush cause I need to go to library after that
So the plan end up just going to library at 3pm later

But when, CNKL phoned me, I decided to go as she willing to accompany me
I went to fetch her at 3pm
Reached at MPSP around 3.30pm
Went in one room to make "rayuan"
Thanks to the officer who "discount" for me RM15
Hehe

After paying the "saman"
We went to library to return the books
I borrowed 8 books while CNKL borrowed 11 books[i guess]

Then we went to Sunway Carnival to buy snow ice..Hehe
CNKL didn't realised there's snow ice available there...Haha
Around 5pm I fetched her back home before I went back home

Reached home relax, watched movies, bath and had dinner
Hmm..
That's what I've been doing for today
Kinda boring ler

BUT!!!!!!
School gonna reopen soon [for Form 6 students larhx]
Gonna work hard for STPM this time
GAMBATHE!!!
JIA YOU!!!

>.< !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment